|GAME TYPE||WAGER TO EARN 1IRP|
- Points cannot be accumulated via low-risk bets on Roulette, Single Deck Blackjack or Texas Hold'em Video Poker.
- Redemption rates and cost of store items improve greatly as you reach a new tier.
- iReward Points are valid for 180 days from the date you earn them.
- On the first day of every month, iReward Points older than 180 days in your account will expire.
- You earn points by playing in BorgataPoker.com games which have a rake or fee. Points in Ring Games are earned at a rate of 2 points for every $1 in rake you contribute.
- In BorgataPoker.com tournaments, you earn points based on the entry fee. You receive iRPs at the rate of 2 iRP’s for each $1.00 USD in fee paid.
- For example, if you play a tournament which costs $20 to enter, $18 goes into the prize pool, and $2 is the entry fee. You earn 2 iRP’s for each $1 USD in entry fees, so you would receive 4 iRP’s for playing this event.
- In a $10 buy-in Sit & Go poker tournament with a $0.90 entry fee, 1.80 iRP’s will be awarded to each player who played in the tournament.
To redeem your points online at our iRewards Store, you must first be logged in; otherwise you will only see a subset of our catalog.